Individual EMC for radio applications.
High level of comfort without cables: As a result of rapid developments in the IT sector and the growing trend of implementing interfaces via radio connections, the ever more extensive tasks of radio applications represent a great challenge for reliable EMC tests.
Using extensive measuring technologies, we not only take into account different radio services such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or LTE with relevant specific requirements but also test radio applications over a large frequency bandwidth.
In order to expand our range of testing and to be able to offer you even more service, we got an additional radio measuring station. From now on, we will also cover the 2, 4 and 5 GHz ranges at our laboratory.
Last but not least, we see the continuous advanced training of our experts in radio EMC as a key task, in order to follow trends and always think ahead.
- ETSI EN 300 330 – Electromagnetic compatibility and Radio spectrum Matters; Short Range Devices (SRD) (RFID)
- ETSI EN 300 328 – Wideband transmission systems in the 2.4 GHz band (Bluetooth/Wi-Fi)
- ETSI EN 301 893 – 5 GHz RLAN
- ETSI EN 301 489-1 – Electromagnetic compability (EMC) standard for radio equipment and services
- Anechoic chamber with reflecting floor – SemiAnechoicChamber
- Anechoic chamber with ceiling, floor and walls fully lined with absorber material – FullAnechoicRoom
- Alternative free-field measuring stations for 3 m and 10 m measuring distance – OATS
- Shielded rooms
- Measurement of performance-linked and radiated interference variables [DC – 40 GHz]
- Radio measuring station
- Climate chamber
Mr. Steffen Vogelmann