Reliable EMC for the automotive industry.
Special measurement technology, test equipment and comprehensive know-how: EMCE is your partner for accurate preliminary tests of EUBs for use in serial vehicles or as retrofitting components – including acceptance.
Through the targeted application of diverse measuring equipment and testing stations as well as specific configurations of appropriate software, we perform reliable measurements for you and, on request, determine the exact interference edge of your components.
For this, we draw on a wide range of different monitoring systems as well as optical and acoustic procedures which are connected via interfaces with the monitoring software.
This way you and your vehicles are and remain on the safe side with EMCE.
- ISO 11452-8 – Road vehicles - electrical disturbances, Part 8: Immunity to magnetic fields (Proximity Test)
- ISO 11452-5 – Road vehicles - electrical disturbances, Part 5: Stripline
- ISO 11452-7 – Road vehicles - electrical disturbances, Part 7: Direct RF power injection
- ISO 11452-4 – Road vehicles - electrical disturbances, Part 4: BCI
- ISO 11452-2 – Road vehicles - electrical disturbances, Part 2: Absorberlined shielded enclosure (ALSE)
- ISO 10605 – Road vehicles
- EN 55025 / CISPR 25 – Vehicles, boats and internal combustion engines
- EN 12895 – Industrial Trucks
- Anechoic chamber with reflecting floor – SemiAnechoicChamber
- Alternative free-field measuring stations for 3 m and 10 m measuring space – OATS
- Shielded rooms
- High frequency amplifiers with up to 1.5 kW transmission power for high field strength and testing severity levels
- Current clamps [9 kHz - 400 MHz]
- ESD interference generator up to 30 kV test level